Research and Data
Download industry data, articles and research and supporting documentation from Guardian 8.
|FGCU:||Study on Effectiveness of Less Lethal Weapons|
|OSHA:||Enforcement Procedures for Investigating or Inspecting Workplace Violence|
|ASIS International:||Workplace Violence Prevention and Intervention|
|Epilepsy Foundation:||Shedding Light on Photosensitivity (Research On Strobe Effects)|
|Nat. Institute of Justice:||Evaluation of Pepper Spray|
|Nat. Institute of Justice:||OC Effect on Breathing|
|DMLP.org:||Electronic Surveillance Laws|
- Intermediate Response (PDF) Yes! There is an alternative to armed or unarmed security. Learn about the new option of “intermediate defense.”
- Executive Briefing: Reducing Legal Liabilities and Operations Risk Through Enhanced Non-Lethal Devices(PDF) Sometimes getting internal approval to implement new security protocols meets resistance at the Risk, Legal and Financial decision-makers. Share this briefing to help clarify why Intermediate Response lowers costs, reduces risk, and improves the overall security operation.
- CMS and Guardian 8 (zip) Conference call with Capt. Victoria Vachon from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) regarding core issues surrounding the use of force protocols in a hospital setting. Contains the following:
- CMS & Guardian 8 Call 18Nov14 (MP4)
- From Journal of Healthcare Protection Management v 30 (pdf)
- Transcript of Call 18Nov14 (pdf)